Re: temps.

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: temps.
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 09:55:17 -0600
The smart guys who are working out in the sun are buying boxed gallons
of water and putting them in the freezer (after taking out a cup to
allow for expansion).  Four of them in a soft sided cooler in the
morning, take out one at a time and let it melt in the sun, you have
cold water all day long.

Speaking of asking workers who work in the sun how they keep cool ... I
would have asked the crew from the roofing company who put the new roof
on my house last week but I don't think any of them spoke enough
English to reply.  The roof sure looks good however.

Wes