NON LSR - Climate Change

To: Askotto@aol.com
Subject: NON LSR - Climate Change
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 15:53:25 -0700
Otto, List,

I've read a number of articles in the The Times (London) about
Global Warming and it's potential effect on the Atlantic conveyor.
It the past, when it gets warm enough to start melting North Polar ice
and Greenland ice caps, which is happening now, the conveyor stops.
The result is ice age conditions in Europe, especially the British Isles.

Malcolm, am I misunderstanding what I've read?

This doesn't sound fun at all.

Bryan