Dual-wall Shrink Tubing

To: "land-speed submit" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dual-wall Shrink Tubing
From: "3 liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:09:56 -0700
List I asked Gary Wilkinson (of-line) about a source for his shrink tubing
with a sealant inside.  The tubing is dual-wall and lined with an adhesive
that flows when you apply heat for shrinking.  He gave me the name of his
source but couldn't find a link since they changed their web page.  From the
Kimber Kable web site I found a link to Heatshrink.com and they have the
product.  Gary many thanx for your reference to Kimber Kable and the posting
of your original response to this list.   -Elon

http://www.heatshrink.com/home.htm

http://www.heatshrink.com/w3c.htm