Sorta LSR

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sorta LSR
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:09:11 -0700
Me buckos, I know there is at least one among you who has some knowledge
of things electronic. Is there such a divice that can take 2 voltages,
each 0 - 5 volts, add them together and divide by 2. In other words take
the average of 2, 0-5 volt signals? Needs to run on a voltage range of
say 9 to 15 volts. And it needs to be stable and accurate in a hot under
hood environment (or possibly in the drivers compartment).  While I
could probably cobble someting up on my breadboard, something from
someone who knows about these things would be great.

mayf, out in pahrump