RE: NON-lsr--heat wave

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>, "Dick J"
Subject: RE: NON-lsr--heat wave
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:34:03 -0500
Nah-- don't believe it-- when it's 112 degrees in Tucson and it starts
raining-- desert thunderstorms accompanied by spectacular lightning
displays-- the temperature drops down into the seventies. During the
rainy season this happens almost every afternoon.

Phoenix, on the other hand......

I just got back from Christchurch, NZ late Sunday where it was rainy and
cold-- but it's winter down there.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ