Bike for sale

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Bike for sale
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 12:45:20 -0400
Not ours, but we've seen this bike run at Maxton, and if you're
interested in getting a "different" motorcycle, this might be just the
ticket.  I made one run on it -- straight and true, no issues, sure is
not your ordinary Ninja 250.  I'm listing this for the guy that owns it
-- a buddy of mine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/
eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170013650449&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%
3A31

This is NOT Nancy's Ninja 250 Turbo, just in case you're thinking we're
giving up that game.  You'll be able to see her bike at SpeedWeek.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)