Re: Fw: countdown

To: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: countdown
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 20:54:48 -0600
At 08:24 PM 07/30/2006, Ed Weldon wrote:

>Ray--
>You set up with a place to shower and sleep?

Well, sorta.  I'm gonna do like I've done the last few years.  I'm
gonna be at the Bend and either take a tent or just sleep in my
truck.  I've just used the water I've brought to wash up with.  Maybe
that explains why there aren't a lotta people around me by the end of
the event.  :)  But I DO use deodorant. Hehehehe.

>Also don't forget:
>   Salt Talks '06.

I'll be there for sure.

Ray