Expanded metal for Satl Talks

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Expanded metal for Satl Talks
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 18:08:05 -0400
I got the charcoal grill done for Salt Talks -- but didn't get the
expanded metal/mesh/grill itself.  Nancy and I leave tomorrow morning
and won't have time to dig around and find some, so would one of you
please be so kind as to try to help us out -- so we don't have to grill
the weenies on an old garden rake?

Some kind of mesh/screen/grill, 21" x 31 1/2", is what's needed.  I'll
be off line for the duration, too, so won't be able to answer any
questions -- or worse, report when someone has volunteered the metal,
so try not to bring me skatey-eight pieces -- one or two is plenty.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing all of you soon.

           Nancy & Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)

PS  If you really ned to get in touch, we'll have cellphone 906 361
6282 with us.  See you on the Salt!