Glens Count down to the most fun you can have with your clothes

To: speedtimer@charter.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Glens Count down to the most fun you can have with your clothes
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 16:20:09 +0000
I WANT TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WISH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU THE TIME
OF YOUR LIVES.

DRINK A TOAST TO ME AT SALT TALKS.

I SURE WISH I COULD BE AMONGST YOU ALL...

GOD SPEED

Cheers,.. -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

Forever leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                                    Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willin'
Wimin'..

Dog training, Murdersickle parts, Aerial Surveillance, Match Races,
Killer Minibikes, Babes Ooogled, Flintlock Rifles, Speedway Bikes, Bears
Neutered,
Certified USDA Beer Tester, free political analysis, Wheel stands throughly
enjoyed,

                                 ...and "Slide Jobs" fully appreciated for
the FINE ART that they are.