Re: Count down

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Count down
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 11:17:24 -0700
Remember, Glen, that he gains an hour going to Mountain time coming from
So Al Central time. So he has plenty of time, yet. I am thinking the
spoiler is maybe an inch thick to add weight to the car, lol.. And I
think this is for the Camaro so it is about 7 ft wide as well....

mayf, see you all  soon