THRASH-THRash-Thrash

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: THRASH-THRash-Thrash
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 23:05:53 -0500
RATICAL--- has all its newly painted skin on,, it is off the jack stands, 4
body bolts, and one indicator light is all that needs to be done before it goes
on the trailer.  the truck body is almost finished---can't belive it--almost
two full days to clean out the shop and load the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow---36 years from first being n the salt to running my car on the SALT for
the first time!!!! Some times it just takes awhile to get your dreams together.
 If it gives me a much pleasure as I had being Skip eng. partner for two years
and getting to drive 1 year---it will be worth the wait...

Thanks Skip, I would not be in this position without those two years gaining
skill and experiene.

Pulling out of here Tueday AM...on the Salt Thursday afternoon late--at the
KOA....

    "Sparky"
RATICAL  AA/GL 2211
219.124  El Mirage