Arrow Streamliner

To: "LandSpeed Digest" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Arrow Streamliner
From: "Gary C. Hensley" <gary@arrowracing.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 16:31:45 -0400
The Team Arrow Racing streamliner leaves for Wendover in the morning, please
wish us a safe trip as we wish all the others heading towards Speed Week.

The Arrow is packing some heat this year so look out NSU fans we're coming
for the record.

See you all at the bend in the road,

Gary C Hensley
Phone: 248-670-0883
Team Arrow Racing #1150B World Record Holder
210.728 MPH August 21, 2004 Bonneville Salt Flats
For the 2006 Bonneville Speed Week we will attempt to break the 1956 NSU
Blown Fuel 500cc Record of 211.400

201sm2.jpg]

tech.gif]