RE: on the road

To: "Glenn Ridlen" <saltrucker@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: on the road
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:57:20 -0500
List;

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the Salt Talks. I'll leave
early Friday morning and drive up through Page and SLC this time,
arriving sometime Saturday. It's strictly pot luck on rooms or the KOA
in Wendover; if necessary, I'll camp out in my ol' white Chevy Astro van
at the Bend in the Road.

Have a safe trip, everyone.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ