Re: sleep??????????

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: sleep??????????
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 09:17:50 -0600
Glen,

Want me to bring along some Salt Away to clean those dzus fasteners in?
  I'm sure Sparky will have located eleven of them by the time he is
ready to hit inspection and will only need one more for a full set.
Kind of the way life goes ... one short of a full set most of the time.

Going mountain climbing in my brother-in-law's Jeep today.  Sounds like
we may end up with some Bear Lake Raspberry ice cream before the day is
over.

You guys drive carefully.  I'll see you on Friday on the salt if we
don't get together sooner.  Cell number is 801-583-3765.

Wes