Pics of Ratical

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Pics of Ratical
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 17:55:30 -0600
Since I'm posting some picture links, I thought I'd post a couple more.

Friday nite, I was settin up camp (fixin to roll out my sleepin bag
in the cab of my Ugly Truck) and I heard a Texas voice yell, "Do that
truck be ugly?"  Turns out it was Sparky and his crew.  We had a nice
visit and then they took off to get dinner.

Later (on Monday) I got a chance to get a coupla pics of his
Ratical.  I absolutely love the graphic on the nose (it explains a
lot about the name...and my name.)  They're on this page:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2006/sw/060814/   I'll get 'em into web
page format soon.

Ray the Rat