Re: B'Ville experience VII

To: Askotto@aol.com
Subject: Re: B'Ville experience VII
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 19:16:30 -0700
Otto, Earl Wooden did a lot of research on racing tire recommended
pressures. I didn't see your car, so I don't know what tires you are using.
 Goodyear land speed tires all sizes are 70# min.   80# max. rated to
300 mph. with 1,700# load.

 Goodyear front runner all sizes are 60# min.   70# max. and not rated
or recommended for land speed racing.

Mickey Thompson Bonneville tires are 90# min.     100# Max.     400mph.

Doug Odom in big ditch