Any info on this car???

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Any info on this car???
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:06:23 -0600
http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2006/sw/060814/060814_019r8.jpg

It appears to be a Speedster based on a 26-27 Chevy, but I couldn't
find out any real info on it.  And then there's the 56 wagon in the
background that has signage advertising the Rocket Speedway in
Huntsville (?), Al.  Any info on that?

I'm workin away on the web site, but it's a slow process...cuz I'm
also tryin to get my 29 Model A ready for WoS as a rat.  It sure
ain't gonna be a racer.  I had to make a decision and racing is gonna
have to be next year.  There just ain't enough hours in the day, nor
days in the week.  I have no idea how I found time to work before I retired.

Ray the Rat