RE: Fwd: JCB - something missing

To: "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>,
Subject: RE: Fwd: JCB - something missing
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:15:11 -0500
Sparky;

That JCB push vehicle "Fastrac" was really something. I'm sure it was
chosen as much for publicity value as for its push capability. The
driver, Colin Bond, had a great view from up there.

A Fastrac normally has a 40mph top speed but the crew removed the 5:1
reduction gears in the rear end and made it 1:1. They were instructed
NOT to find out how fast it would go.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ