RE: SMOKIN RUNS......Costella/Yacoucci..!!!!

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: RE: SMOKIN RUNS......Costella/Yacoucci..!!!!
From: "Rick Yacoucci" <turborick@turborick.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 11:41:05 -0700
 Thanks Mayf
I don't think Neb II will go 400 But we will run Neb III in a couple of
years and that one will go 400
We were at about 500 to 550HP on those runs and thats all that the bike
trans will handle without some sort of damper
On the rear axle. The Hayabusa engine has the trans built into it so there
is no alternative.
I gave her a good pat for you :-)

Thanks Rick