Re: Car of your future?

To: joseph lance <jolylance@earthlink.net>, drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: Car of your future?
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 07:28:55 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
The Southern California Edison company had all but 2 of there power plants able
to run on oil...We ran them that way for years and kept the price of
electricity in check...We did this by using the oil and gas suppliers fighting
amongst themselves for our business. Worked that way for many years...

With the advent of the do gooders and San Francsicans from Berkely running
California none of the power plants can now run oil. This causes the gas
suppilers to charge what ever "they" think is fair for what comes out of the
earth and we all pay more for everything. (someday I'll tell you how I really
feel)...

We will some day have a vehicle which will free from oil just as soon as the
"Oil" companies can make the profit.