RE: World's Fastest Indian

To: "Mobley-Anderson" <mactem@mebtel.net>, "LSR"
Subject: RE: World's Fastest Indian
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:35:00 -0500
David;

When I was in Australia & New Zealand I found that almost everyone I
talked to had seen it. Here in the US there were quite a few who saw it
in theaters and others are now seeing it on DVD. The vast majority of
those who have seen "The World's Fastest Indian" loved the movie. The
less-than-stellar box office was probably a combination of a confusing
title and a bungled release schedule.

I predict that TWFI will endure in popularity long after trash like
"Fast & Furious 2" are forgotten.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ