WOS 10 days out

To: "LandSpeed list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: WOS 10 days out
From: "David in Durango" <adin@frontier.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 21:39:33 -0600
10 days to tow, anyway.

Will be dragging my daily driver Miata out for a try at the 150 Club.  It is
geared for 155 or so, I've ordered some taller tires . .
(the car made the 130 club coasting)

The rebuilt turbo has been installed.  All possible issues addressed.  The
intercooler has been repaired, new hoses and clamps installed.  (Lost all
boost recently, but never knew exactly why.)

Today got my radiator fan working (didn't realize it wasn't until it
overheated friday morning) and the intercooler spayer up and working.

Still have to install a real seat and some instrumentation. Clean up, spiffy
up and go over the tech sheet for the 19th time.

See ya out there!

David in Durango