Re: Cast iron welding

To: Glenn Ridlen <saltrucker@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Cast iron welding
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 08:03:01 -0700
Glen, First thing is to take it to a GOOD machine shop that deals in
real race car engines and have them check it. Then see who they have
their cast iron repaired by. I have seen some old blacksmiths that can
weld cast iron and you cannot see where it is repaired. It has to be
done right or its just junk after you spend all the time and money to
build it.  Doug Odom in big ditch