Here we go again.

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Here we go again.
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 18:29:14 -0400
Nancy and I are pretty much all packed, the trailer is full of bike and
other stuff, and we're planning on leaving for World of Speed first
thing in the morning.  We plan to arrive in Wonderful Wendover by
Sunday night, and hope we'll see lots of you folks out there.

When we're done at WoS we'll head east to Maxton for the ECTA event
there on the 23-24 of September, and won't get back to the house -- nor
to this computer -- 'til the 27th of September.  Don't write, asking
questions, 'cause I won't see them for a couple of weeks.  If you've
got to get in touch, we'll carry cell phone 906 361 6282.

See you on the Salt -- wheee-hoo, here we go!

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)