RE: Salt COndition Questions

To: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>, <drmayf@mayfco.com>,
Subject: RE: Salt COndition Questions
From: "jkamo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 10:23:42 -0600
you guys got it wrong...........

Mayf.....the coefficient of friction was 0.7856
at 1155 Greenwich time.......with a lunar position
of....235mils-495mils...........

International Roughness Index (IRI) less than or equal to
115 inches of roughness/mile.
as measured by the FHWA....utilizing ProVAL (note Proval has
been replaced by ProVAL version 2.0 (see FHWA-HRT-04-154,
Product Brief - Introducing ProVAL 2.0).

current salt stratum profile lab results have are still
pending related to % entrained brine contained in each
surface-salt sample and was chemically analyzed for Na, Mg,
K, Ca, Cl, SO4, and TDS.

more as it becomes available.........