Re: World of Speed and The Worlds Fastest Sunbeam (wannabe)

To: "Lawrence Mayfield" <drmayf@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: World of Speed and The Worlds Fastest Sunbeam (wannabe)
From: "JERRY FOSTER" <fosterap@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:05:40 -0500
Stand on it Mayf!
Jerry in Dallas
---

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lawrence Mayfield
  To: tigers@autox.team.net ; Alpines@autox.team.net ; tweecer@yahoogroups.com
; land-speed@autox.team.net
  Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 9:33 PM

  Salt is PERFECT! Made 2 runs today, first at 147 because I could not count
how many time the tranny shifted. Second run was 158.96 and I now have a "C"
license. Motor needs some expert tweecer tuning help because the commanded air
fule ratio is higher than the actual AFR. Will try some MAF changes tomorrow.
Will attempt 175 plus tomorrow for my "B" license.

    mayf, up in Wendover, UT at World of Speed