Spins...

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spins...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 20:09:25 -0700
I was sitting here wondering (or was that wandering?) at the keyboard. I
know over the years there have been may spin outs. Has anyone ever
counted the number of spins and the direction the spin started in? In
other words how many started in the left turn direction vs  right turn.
Does the coreolis acceleration have anything to do with it? Like the you
know what going down the tidy bowl? What is the latitude of the salt
flats? Coreolis acceleration might be near max at that latitude...maybe...

just curious...

but on another note...been surfing T3T4 hybrid turbos. T04E 57 trims are
pretty cheap on ebay and they put out quite a bit of air in a twin setup.

mayf, out in pahrump where it is now dark