Re: turbo torque steer

To: Skip Higginbotham <Saltrat@lubricationdynamics.com>
Subject: Re: turbo torque steer
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:41:08 -0700
Anyone who ever drove an early ford escort or honda cvic will be able to
tell you all about torque steer. I had a dyno tune shop back in the late
70's. Those 2 were impossable to keep striaght on the rollers. Now the
same year honda accord was no problem.       Doug Odom in big ditch
yes Glen I'm having lunch    lol