Re: Fwd: Fw: FIA runs

To: BWANA343@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: FIA runs
From: "jkamo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:10:17 -0600
.........UHHM..........the "UPDATES"...
are coming from Jon, and are posted on Landracing.com
every few minutes as Jon can.........

its nice that Glen is letting the list know...

most of you guys should know that Jon posts updates
to these events on landracing.com...........thats why
he has the site...

he is your walter cronkite for this one........

he does it cuz he luvs it......

public spectators are not allowed at this one.......Jon
is.....

he was one phone with Mike Akatiff....telling him some
details...
including Burklands hurt Donovan cylinders..........Mike
says hey
one of my tenants has a Donovan..........mike has procured
the
needed number of Donovan cylinder liners.....is machining
them...
per Tom Burklands needs and is sending them to him so he can
hopefully run again.......

sometimes......reporting can be priceless.......

Joe :)