Re: Sat. FIA attempts

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Sat. FIA attempts
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 10:20:46 -0700 (PDT)
Just checking in...Thanks to Jon, Glen and others, I am up-to-date on the
happenings on the salt.

I am in Nebraska City, NE enjoying a short vacation with my granddaughter,
& family. She wanted a tour of the places Margaret and I grew up. Jeff,
Luke (granddaughter's husband) and I made a trip to the Speedway Motors
Museum yesterday. What a wonderful place to spend some time. I recommend
it highly to any gearhead.

I feel badly for the Burkland and Nish crews, obviously the salt gremlins
aren't slective. Congratulations to the Ron Main Crew for their success.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC