Re: FIA meet

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>, list LSR
Subject: Re: FIA meet
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 07:43:44 -0600
Dave,

I have not involved myself enough in the Nish camp to hear the figures
from Terry himself, these were reported from a secondary source and I'm
just parroting them.  Pretty good secondary source however.  Klein, who
built the engines, was in the middle of what was going on this week...
also from my secondary source.  Quoted measurements were up to 4"
larger in dimension than a stock Chevrolet Big Block.

Nish has not run this big engine before as far as I know.  It has been
sitting on an engine stand at his Laurel and Hardy shop for a while,
just waiting.

Wes