Anybody know who has Tom Beattys Tank Lakester?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Anybody know who has Tom Beattys Tank Lakester?
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 16:09:55 EDT
I know someone has it for restoration and I have the complete 461" blown
Olds engine he ran in it. I have the old style 6-71 blower, the Tom Beatty
blower intake and his 10 "V" belt drive system for it.

Thought they might be interested in it.

I noticed a Beatty still runs. Is he any relation to Tom?

Thanks for any leads.

Otto

P.S. Aren't you surprised I didn't jump in on the China made MGs and
everything else for that matter?

Look at it this way, Americans lost the business because we like our high
wages, plain and simple. We can't blame anybody but ourselves.

Same reason were deluged with illegal aliens so there!  LOL.