fuel system storage

To: "landspeed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: fuel system storage
From: "Bob & Bobe" <rbeefmst@brightok.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 09:10:50 -0500
Now that the racing seasons is over for most of us it comes down to storage of
race car parts.  It was told to me by people at Enderle fuel injection when I
bought their system, 10 plus years ago.  The best to store all components
parts completely emerge in wd40.  This means fuel pumps, shut off valves,
metering blocks, etc.  Anything with o rings or seals.  I have followed this
faithfully and never had to replace a single o ring or seal.  wd 40 can be
bought by the gallon at farm stores and some part stores.
This is for antique mechanical f.i. No electronics.
Everyone have a great winter & stay warm

Bob
Ragsdale Race Engines