Hey guys and gals... back up a minute...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hey guys and gals... back up a minute...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 22:42:52 -0500
Ahhh Hello... it's no one persons fault it took as much time as it did to get
a pass in those first few days.... it's the situations fault...

Don't try and correct something that isn't essentially wrong...  I'm
absolutely sure that No one person could have held up the line by not being
ready.... Jim or Bob simply would move right along... ( I think someone
pointed that out ).... a guy running 89 mph for a mile takes less then 60
seconds to clear the course... he sure didn't slow down speedweek all on his
own...

The problem is that there are to many people trying to get at the same piece
of real-estate.

Folks got fussy about how close we were to the vehicle in front of us... or
those around us... I saw it over and over again... come on guys we're in a
line 5 hrs long... as long as your there what the hey.... it's not that big a
deal if it takes someone an extra 10 minutes to move if they are swapping a
gear, it's not like the car ahead of you is going anywhere soon.

Seriously ... Stop and think....  it's not one thing or a bunch of little
things, it's the situation... and we oughta seriously look into what we can do
to relieve it rather then whine about the little stuff....  Think a bit
bigger....