Re: Porta-Potty waiting lines - NON-LSR

To: Askotto@aol.com
Subject: Re: Porta-Potty waiting lines - NON-LSR
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:08:44 -0400
On Sunday, October 15, 2006, at 04:55  PM, Askotto@aol.com wrote:

> Wes,
>
> That would hurt and the lightning bolts would surely screw up the CB
> transmissions!!
>
> How about when the "Toilet timer" says it's time to go, instead of
> electrocuting the person, the door would "ottomatically" fly open and
> the spring
> loaded toilet seat would shoot you out the door onto the salt. If you
> happened  to
> be standing instead of sitting, the seat would smack you in the balls
> and
> still get the message across. The door would be open so everybody in
> line could
> enjoy your pain!
>
> After a few em"barrassing" times you would speed things up. I think
> outlawing Hot Rod magazines in the porto's would be a big step too!
>
> Otto

Man - o - man, I'm impressed with the good input we're getting on the
porta-potty issue.  J.D., why didn't you ever think to open up this
subject for discussion?

Otto, if you'd like to join our committee I think you'd be welcome.
Maybe we could have you act as head (if you know what I mean)
librarian/Sergeant-at-Arms/enforcer.  Glen's turned down the job I
offered him, so maybe we need to cast about for someone to fill the
"Toilet Timer" position.  It'd be a sit-down job, for sure.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)