Re: Internal Engine Block Painting

To: Askotto@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Internal Engine Block Painting
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:13:13 +0000
Hey DickO      I agree 100%   with 'the other' Anderson on the list...

He OTTO know!     LOL.     He's hit the nail right on the head again.

Cheers,.. -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug" Anderson

-still stuck in New Yawk, but who usta woik inna race engine shop for a
livin'.....

and forever leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                                    Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willin'
Wimin'..

Dog training, Murdersickle parts, Aerial Surveillance, Match Races,
Killer Minibikes, Babes Ooogled, Flintlock Rifles, Speedway Bikes, Bears
Neutered,
Certified USDA Beer Tester, free political analysis, Wheel stands throughly
enjoyed,

                                 ...and "Slide Jobs" fully appreciated for
the FINE ART that they are.