Re: Engine Assembly Lube, Weasel power!

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Assembly Lube, Weasel power!
From: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 09:55:37 -0700
I've never seen a weasel in the wilds of California, but have run into
quite a few semi-domesticated specimens in the city....
On a more serious note, I've often wondered what snail slime might be
good for--I mean, it is REALLY slick and hard to get off.  For strictly
scientific purposes, you might want to get intimate with a snail or slug
and check out the slime properties...
Benn