Last time this year!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Last time this year!
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:09:33 -0400
No, that's not what Nancy said to me at bedtime.  We leave first thing
tomorrow morning for the ECTA Halloween event, and it's the last event
of the land-speed season for us.  We've got Kent's bike in the back of
the truck and will drop it off in Toledo tomorrow afternoon, and plan
to spend a fine weekend with our friends at Maxton.  We plan to be back
in the office next Wednesday, so if you need to get in touch with us
(although I sure as heck don't know why you would), call us at 906 361
6282.

Oh, and don't say anything too bad about us while we're gone.  I've
unsubscribed to the land-speed list so I don't have so much to read
when I get home.  Sure hope I someday learn how to subscribe to the
"digest" version.

Toodle-oooh, one and all.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing