Re: Texas Mile

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, lsr list autox
Subject: Re: Texas Mile
From: "Todd" <td@twinjugs.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:00:43 -0400
Looks like there's not going to be anyone else there Dick.. you might as
well load up tonite and get on the road so you can make Maxton in time! ;-)
Seriously... Glad to here about the car, best of luck to ya and hope you
have a safe and successful weekend.
Todd

> Are there any other LSR racers going to the Texas Mile?  I loaded
the 'bird onto the trailer yesterday, and will load the tow truck and hitch
up tomorrow.  The car seems to be running better than ever, and I have high
hopes of finally seeing what it is capable of.