Doug, dont go to any trouble about the anti roll bar

To: "land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Doug, dont go to any trouble about the anti roll bar
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 12:20:27 -0700
Doug,
     A responder on the land speed list solved my problem. All I have to do
is put a spring scale on the roll cage and measure the force required to
roll the car. Using that, a little trig and the manufacturers chart of bar
length vs arm length stiffness ratings I should be able to calculate the
required moment. Don't get involved in resurrecting old computer programs,
it can take up our whole day and ruin it.
Jim