Re: parts interchange

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: parts interchange
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 07:26:43 -0800
Dick, My book shows about the same list. The pitman arm uses a different
spline on the manual than the power box. Everything else should be OK.
We changed a bunch of them over the years. Check the bump steer when you
get it installed. The height of the center link is the big problem. At
one time I even made a fixture to bend the center link to the right
height but it has been given away a long time ago.     Doug Odom in big
ditch thrashing on the Streamliner for Lake Gairdner.