Re: take a look at... dam little LSR -but SOME

To: Bobbyhotrods@comcast.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: take a look at... dam little LSR -but SOME
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 04:30:51 +0000
Yah Bobby,

  I think it's time we 'went public'   [ to the LSR list that is...]  about
Rich Fox and his ' hard-to-believe-it-could-be-so-dam-fast  ol' Plymouth
flatmotor...

In actuality,... congratulations Rich -for being the individualist that you
are.  You are the reason many of us go to the races  -to see what kind of
bizarre,  fun and fast cars we can enjoy....

BTW:  I found out from Buddairbum that the airyplane is a WACO.

Whoa baby.  sex with wings          [ sorry Kieth ]

cheers, -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

forever leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                            Cold Beer,  Fast Cars  and  Warm Willin'
Wimin'...

Dog training, Murdersickle parts, Match Races arranged, Airship
Surveillance, Sprint Cars
        Killer Minibikes, Babes Ooooogled, Flintlock Rifles, Speedway Bikes,
Bears Neutered,
                USDA Certified Beer Tester, free political analysis,
Wheelstands thoroughly enjoyed,
                                             ...and "Slide Jobs" fully
appreciated for the FINE ART that they are.