RE really bitchin' Airyplanes NO LSR - well just before

To: zoombot@cox.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE really bitchin' Airyplanes NO LSR - well just before
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 05:09:55 +0000
Thanks Chris,   but I'd hafta respectfully disagree wit'cha    -based solely
on 'looks' mind,

I haven't a clue how good either flies...   but I sure like WACO's  -open
cockpit ones too !

cheers, -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

forever leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                            Cold Beer,  Fast Cars  and  Warm Willin'
Wimin'...