How would you like 2 long and 2 short courses at Bonneville?

To: Askotto@aol.com
Subject: How would you like 2 long and 2 short courses at Bonneville?
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:01:54 -0800
Otto, I think these kind of problems work themselves out. If half of the
people I talked to at Speed week that said they would go to WOS next
year because of the long wait do so, both events will be  successful.
That would be a good thing. For the racers. 4 years in the Navy made me
hate waiting in line for anything.    LOL    Doug Odom in big ditch