RE: spins

To: <Askotto@aol.com>, <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: RE: spins
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:11:53 -0500
No confession needed here .. I win races and set records the old fashioned
way .. by going faster withing the framework I have to deal with. Just
pointing out the reality of things in general. You can make dozens of rules
for most anything but what I said does in fact make sense. I am being a
realist rather than an idealist.

In the ideal world you make a rule and never have to talk about it again. In
the real world you do need to check and in order to check completely you
have to have a very good working knowledge and familiar with state of the
art methods used to implement what you are not allowing..

BTW I like the font you picked I can read it across the room..LOL
Dave