Re: Bicycles Not LSR

To: "Rich Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Bicycles Not LSR
From: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 21:36:09 -0800
Rich--
Never ceases to amaze me how people will will pay an extra thousand for a
carbon fiber composite bicycle frame to save two or three pounds.  I can
understand if you're in serious competition; but for most of these guys they
could save some serious money and get the same effect by going on a diet for
a couple of weeks.
Ed Weldon