Re: Ping Rick Byrnes

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>, "land Speed List"
Subject: Re: Ping Rick Byrnes
From: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@RBMotorsports.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:56:22 -0500
Hi Jim
I do not have a source.  As most guys know there are no new tires in the
system and Goodyear has no immediate plans to make more.  I do have an
adequate supply for a while, and actually plan on not having 4 in front when
the morph to streamliner happens.  That of course will be longer time than I
originally thought since we haven't gone fast yet with the current
configuration.

I have, however, talked to Goodyear about making more..
Good news is they talk to me.
Bad news, they want a batch of 100 tires.
"They must be able to make a good business case."

I don't see a demand large enough to justify that many, but if enough folks
were interested maybe we could pursue it.

Rick