Alternator wiring

To: lsr list autox <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alternator wiring
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:16:40 -0800 (PST)
Does anybody know which terminals on a Nippondenso (91 Honda) alternator have
to be jumped to use it as a one-wire hookup?  I want to use this small
alternator on my lsr car in order to address space issues. I think the big
terminal can be hard wired to one of the four blade terminals, but I don't know
which one.  I do know that if I "test" the wrong one, it will cost me a hundred
bucks at Auto Zone.  LoL
  Dick J
  in East Texas

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.