Liner to OZ

To: land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Liner to OZ
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 19:39:05 -0800
People have been asking " how is the liner coming". Sorry but I have
been so busy, I have not had time to return many e-mails.
Just got back home from Los Angeles. Took the liner down and put it into
the container to take the boat ride to Australia. I have been thrashing
like mad every day since I got back from Speedweek with the Corvette.
Cleaned up the Vette and put it away and started on the liner.
 We are going with a D motor and B motor. The B motor is just a generic
400 chevy. Dart block 4.125, Ross flat top pistons, Scat crank 3.75,
Eagle rods 6", Crower roller cam,  Holly  4 bbl. 18* Chapman heads. We
are hoping to get to 300 mph.   The D motor is Dart block 4.125, Ross
flat top pistons, Calies crank 2.85, Eagle 6.2" rods, Reed roller cam,
same Holly carb, 18* GM heads ( old winston cup ).  Its 7:30 and I'm
going to bed. Have not been to bed before midnight in weeks. And my
honey do list is a mile long.      Doug Odom in big ditch