RE: holydays

To: speedtimer@charter.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: holydays
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 17:02:23 +0000
   I would like to take this opportunity to  "second"  Glens best wishes for
the  'holydays'

                 cheers to you Mr. Scrooge, and to all a good night

                              PEACE,    Doug Anderson

From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
To: "landspeed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: holodays
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 08:17:42 -0700

Carol and I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy new
year.

May everyone get their wishes and enjoy your families during this period.

Say a prayer for our men and women in the service that are in far away
places to
protect us and allow us this special time of year.

   Glen and Carol Barrett

Get live scores and news about your team: Add the Live.com Football Page
www.live.com/?addtemplate=football&icid=T001MSN30A0701